The quarterly electronic information service of the SAVE Foundation
The SAVE eNews 03/2018 available on www.save-foundation.net . In this issue you will get some information about the tremendous living cultural heritage in mountainous regions of Trentino, Italy, news about the EU Preparatory Action on Genetic Resources in Agriculture and of course also insights of projects and trends throughout Europe. The topics of the current edition:
- A Report of an Alpine Peasant Woman in the Trentino, Italy: between Tradition and Modernity
- Economics of Conservation: 3. IMAGE Dialogue Forum
- EU Preparatory Action on EU Plant and Animal Genetic Resources in Agriculture II: Final Conference
- East Aegean Cattle Project
- Sown Biodiverse Pastures Project
- Gallina Castellana Negra offiziell anerkannt
- Food Forever
- Macedonian Ecological Society opens local office in Resen
- Countries issue reports on the use of genetic resources in international commerce and research
- Hazelnut Farmers Conference and Network
- Tomato Wine: a slightly different Use of Tomatoes
We wish you a stimulating and entertaining read!
As usual, we are open for constructive criticism and stimulation from your side at any time.
Thank you very much for your interest!